Touring Plans Questionable Suggestions

Your plan should not be difficult to achieve, with the low crowd level. You just got the big 3 to worry about, as far as G+ goes. Soarin would be the next to book to save 15 minutes waiting in line. Everything else you don’t really need a LL for, they’ll be nearly walk on.

Option 1: Start with Remy via standby line
7:00 Book Frozen for 9:00
9:30 Remy standby (hopefully only 15 min. wait)
10:30 Book TT for 2:00
12:30 Book Soarin

Option 2: End with Remy via LL
7:00 Book Frozen for 9:00
10:00 Book TT for 1:30
12:00 Book Remy for 5:00
1:47 (drop) Modify Remy to 2:30
2:00 Book Soarin

1 Like

You can track times with thrill data and you can obsess like I did for months of observing and tracking return times. For example, except on the highest crowd days, you should have no problem getting TT or FEA by 3pm. Also, learn when the drops are and you can try then. I’m in the paths now and my returns have been what I expected or better. Crowds are actually fairly low (Sept would be even lower) and availability is great. Most things are within an hour per 2. If there is something that’s later a few could decide to return to the parks while the older stay with younger. In the heat, I recommend G+. It makes a huge difference. We’re barely surviving and if we had to wait I don’t think we’d make it.

2 Likes

Hi All, I’m new here so apologies if this isn’t the correct forum. (Also first time for Disney as an adult and first time for the rest of the family, and I only went once when I was a young kid!) Seeing the last replies are from last here, perhaps I should be making a new post.

However, I was going to ask this same question, but about AK. I know many forego Genie+, but we have a larger group and young kids, so less waiting seems well worth it to us!

Now to the question- every time I optimize my TP for AK; it suggests I obtain lightning lanes for the Animation experience and Kali River Rapids. I’ve finally adjusted to suggesting I obtain a LL for Lion King, but Kali is still in there too I believe. Based on all other research, I plan to obtain a LL for Safaris, then Navi, then Lion King, then Everest. (And buying an ILL for FOP, but staying offsite). Are the LL suggestions on TP still ‘off’?

I also saw someone suggested optimizing without selecting Genie + so maybe I’ll try that. Thank you!

Adding going on 8/19, crowd level 5