Touring Plans Optimized Plans service

Is there a plan 2 add the DAS and Genie+ service to the plan optimization feature for this website? I am subscribing to the service but there are no options for DAS or Genie+. I have already got two DAS selected for each park day and when I optimize my plans they’re nowhere near where they need to be on each day. When I’m drag them to their appropriate time spot it throws everything else all out of whack. Is there a plan on having these options added to the optimization service sometime soon?

Do you see these “Advanced Options”? This is where you can add DAS/G+ times.

You are talking about this and it has nothing to do with DAS or Genie+. That is for ILL. I have those planned out and added. It does not allow me to add a Genie+ (actually a DAS) selection.

I think I have it figured out. I’m just going to add a scheduled break into the plan at the specific time that I have my DAS scheduled. I will label the break the name of the ride. It seems to work just fine. For anyone else looking for a fix for this this seems to be a good workaround for right now.

1 Like

It’s not just for ILLs. Did you actually look at the list of rides it brings up? It’s for G+. Enter your DAS times as LLs.

2 Likes

I’m an idiot. Thank you. I have been so discombobulated all day. Between seeing patients, applying for the DAS, and trying to optimize things for the trip inbetween it all this has been a nuts days. Thank you.

3 Likes

No worries! I hope you can get it all sorted now and have a great trip!

3 Likes

This is why the forum is so great! The wonderful people who help!

1 Like

No idiots here! Glad you figured it out.

1 Like