Touring Plans hours emails

TP keeps sending me emails about the hours changing for certain dates (ie. 11/16) in November. But when I check the WDW app it doesn’t show hours beyond 11/5. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

If you are tracking days, you will get e-mails if actual or predicted hours change. In this case they have changed their predicted hours.

2 Likes

Also, you can quickly see which dates you are “tracking” on your Crowd Tracker. You can “untrack” them on that page as well.

1 Like

Hmmm. I want to track them. But I’d like to track actual. Not predicted. I guess I’ll just ignore for a while.

Thank you both.

1 Like

Since Disney doesn’t release hours until 180 days out, anything beyond that will be some “unofficial” prediction. No way around that I’m afraid.

Bware that once they release the hours, they are subject to change.

I go a little overboard, I think. I check hours before 180 days (for dining), then at around 90 days (so I can start working FP plans), then again roughly 30 days, 2 weeks, and then a few days before trip begins. It also doesn’t hurt to check the park hours the day before you visit just in case they sneak in EMH in there.

2 Likes