Touring Plans for Universal & IoA 2 parks 1 day + WWoHP boths sides 1 day

We are due to stay onsite at HRH in October this year, and I am trying to make some touring plans.
After much head scratching I have managed to do my WDW plans, but now am confused with the Universal ones.
I want to do plans for visiting both sides of Harry Potter on 1 day visiting both sides, then visiting IoA-US & US-IoA on another 2 days. How do I set up plans it is asking to choose a park but I want to visit both on the same day.
Is there a way to set this up?
Thanks

You will have to do a separate plan for each park, unfortunately. You would set the start time for the second plan shortly after the end of time of the first plan.

1 Like

you have to do it as two separate plans; set your start time for the first park, add the attractions you want, and see what time it estimates you are done, then use that as your start time for the second park. Or divide the hours how you want them.

1 Like

Also, if you want to ride the Hogwarts Express both ways on the same day and end up in the park you started in, you can put the HE leaving and going in that park’s plans, and then add a break between them (or just before/after) lasting the duration of your second park’s plans.

1 Like