Touring Plans Dashboard WDW & Universal

Hi

Is there a way to have on your dashboard to tour both WDW and Universal and use both crowd trackers etc?

Thanks

I second that…I would love for some insight.

I set up 2 trips for the same dates. I don’t think you can have them both show on the same page.

Agree, would be great to have the whole holiday connected. Sea World too?? :slight_smile:

Which is a real shame - as I don’t really want to have to go two different dashboards.

I don’t think it’s a massive deal, but people do obviously visit both within the same trip so it would be handy.

To the British market it’s quite the deal given that usually vacation for 2 weeks in Orlando and spend our time between all the theme parks in Central Florida :slight_smile:

I’m British, we do all the parks, it doesn’t bother me much. It would be an improvement though, and I can’t imagine it would be that difficult to do.

You can’t even have one dashboard for a split stay - I had to constantly flip between the two dashboards when I did AK Kidani / BLT last week. Not a huge deal, but it would be an improvement if it were possible to have both legs on screen.

Ha-ha I am clearly way more high maintenance than you :smiley: You’re right it would indeed be an improvement!

1 Like