Touring Plan tool

Is the touring plan tool still a good place to go to develop a plan? I am beginning to think about our trip in June and ran a preliminary touring plan for June 20, but wait times were so low and they still listed meet and greets with characters as an option. Are folks using the customizable touring plans currently? If so, how is the accuracy?

1 Like

Are you looking at the Covid Plans or are you making a personalized plan? On the website it seems like the Covid plans come up first, but in the new app you have to scroll to the bottom.

1 Like

I have used customized touring plans a few times recently and it was pretty accurate. This was making a plan week of, though. Who knows what June will look like but I think TP is doing a good job of keeping wait times updated.

1 Like

I have same issue with my fantasy planning for my trip next December (2021). I am building custom touring plans for what I know will be pretty busy days but it shows really low wait times. I know it’s really impossible to predict right now what things will be like, but I am pretty confident these days will be 7-8 CLish and I would really like to build a TP that looked vaguely realistic. Obviously I would update it much more nearer the time but it would be much more fun playing if the wait times were sort of plausible.

2 Likes

It’ll get changed but It’ll get changed closer to. I’m in the same boat with Jun. they seem to have May potentially partially accurate but not June. All the sudden everything is open like character meet and greets and yet it’s like 1-2 crowd levels. They just updated May in the last week or two so you’ll prolly just have to wait till closer to to get a more accurate representation. What I’m doing is putting everything I want in there so it’s stored this is my dream list and closer to I’ll organize the timing.

1 Like

I was using the customizable plans. I’ll go look for the COVID plans. Those will give me a good idea of where to begin! Thank you!