Touring Plan Subscription Extended

@len I just saw the Touring Plans tweet that you will be “extending customer’s subscriptions set to expire between now and April 30, 2020 until June 30, 2020.” What an amazing gesture to your customers! I do not have a trip planned in the next year and was all set to let my subscription expire in June; however, this act of goodwill changed my mind. Please know that come June, I will renew my subscription as well as gift a yearly subscription to a friend who is planning a Fall 2020 trip. Thank you very much for doing the right thing by your customers.

55 Likes

great job @len

3 Likes

Wow, that is a nice thing to do. I fall in that boat, so thank you all at Touring Plans.

2 Likes

So awesome! I was just trying to figure out when my subscription ended so I could extend it for our fall trip. I would have happily paid the fee again.

2 Likes

You are a good guy for sure @len.

2 Likes

Thank you! It didn’t affect me but it is such a generous thing to do and I’m sure it made everyone feel just a little less anxious about everything that’s going on right now.

2 Likes

Thinking about it more… I appreciate this so much that I went ahead and renewed anyway!

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Wait! You all know there is a discount for a multi-year subscription- right? :wink:

4 Likes

WHAT? How do I do that?

1 Like

It is a choice when you renew!

1 Like

There still a discount but I think it changed. I just renewed in February and it was the same flat percentage off of a one, two, or three year subscription. I think previously there was in an increasing discount for loner renewals. Still a good discount for keeping up the subscription!

You will get an email 30 days prior to expiration.

Ha. I never let it get that close.

You’re all very kind. Thanks so much!

4 Likes

Made especially for people who get APs to justify taking multiple WDW trips per year :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve said it many many times, but really TP & @len is just a first class act in every respect, and on so many levels.

4 Likes

@len

I got a notice that today my TP subscription to Disneyland is expiring. I saw here that subscriptions were extended while WDW parks were closed. As you know Disneyland is still closed with no known reopening date. I’ve moved my trip to the week after Thanksgiving. Is there any way I can get an extension for my Disneyland TP subscription? Thanks!

Done - you’re good through the end of 2020! Hope to see you in the parks!

5 Likes

Thanks Len! Just sitting around waiting for any Disneyland info!

1 Like