Tour Plan check please

Hi,

I think I have finalised this plan. trying to get ready for my FP day in 2 weeks. Any advice, or do you think it looks ok. We will be arriving at MK approx 2pm in the afternoon. I have not added People Mover as we don’t seem to have time on this day… Thank you :slight_smile:
https://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=1780037

We are going the same day, but arriving around 4pm because we are doing the Family Magic tour and then taking a break. I think that is going to be a busy day due to the parade and Wishes and it is EMH night. Looks good overall to me. You don’t have Celebrate the Magic listed, are you planning on seeing that?

1 Like

Oh and you have Cosmic Rays listed around 5pm, but it seems to have pushed it back to around 6. Might be pretty crowded at that time.

1 Like

I too think the plan looks good. I know that Celebrate the Magic seems not to be listed on the wdw site for a few weeks but I agree, if it is shown you should see the fireworks from a location to to CtM too.

1 Like

Any news if anything is going on w/ Cebrate? Maybe after the ROL debacle, WDW doesn’t want to announce stuff ahead of time? Surely something is going on…

1 Like

As far as I can tell, from the WDW site, CtM is only absent from July 17 to August 13. It’s listed for Sept 28, at 8:45 pm, so @VJB should be able to add it to his plan. I saw someone else ask about it on another site, speculating that four week absence was just for routine maintenance.

1 Like

Thank you all. I have added CtM to my plan now.

I haven’t even heard a rumor! I do not remember past updates closing it down? Maybe something with the Castle?