Totally not a trip report, Trip Report 🤦‍♀️

Who’s your friend who likes to play :notes: :heart: :rainbow:

6 Likes

It was perfect timing! I forget how much I love DL. The Matterhorn (and its birthday) always reminds me.

9 Likes

I was nervous meeting him. @mathhound helped me work up the courage!

He was REALLY good at charades!

8 Likes

Wow!! Amazing surprise!!

7 Likes

@SJCricket

Don’t know if these are in the world too, or just the land, but thought of you.

8 Likes

Cute!

3 Likes

DH’s newest merch:

18 Likes

Ooo, that’s very pretty! I like mine better, though. It was sparkled up. Looks like it lost a crystal, though. :crying_cat_face:

9 Likes

In line to meet Baymax!!

5 Likes

Ok. Still haven’t added pics :woman_facepalming: but I will someday.

6 Likes

20 Likes

Also, did the standby for MMRR and it’s adorable!!

@Shmebulock the last one is for you!!

20 Likes

Well I finally caught up and holy buckets, y’all!! What a trip! You and DH and @Bubblez and @JuliaMc looked amazing for your club time! Have all the fun!

7 Likes

Adorable. I want a hug like that :people_hugging:

11 Likes

At the airport. Had a wonderful time but will be happy to see our dogs tomorrow. This TR isn’t finished I will share more. Partly just trying to make and enjoy the memories but also I got another stupid sinus infection :face_with_diagonal_mouth: so energy needed to be saved.

I plan to start going through my pictures on the plane and pick those best for sharing. If I don’t sleep instead :joy::joy:

13 Likes

Delayed :weary:

1 Like

And feeling like a ping pong ball. Gate A35 then A33 and back to A35. Probably due to a medical emergency that ended up not being as emergency as expected. Sigh.

1 Like

Oh no!! Hope you feel better soon!

1 Like

Thanks. Nothing that the proper drugs won’t fix!

1 Like

Next trip I’m getting antibiotics to bring along just in case! That will guarantee that I won’t need them! :joy::joy:

4 Likes