Topolinos -worth price for breakfast?

Is Topolinos worth the price for breakfast?

If so, can you still ask for more than one entree for price of one?

1 Like

Honestly yes. The characters are fun. The food is delicious. And yes you can order multiple entrees.

1 Like

I will try it then. Thank you.

1 Like

I really think it’s the best character breakfast currently. And cost wise some of the other breakfasts are just as expensive and the food isn’t that great.

All 6 of us really enjoyed it, 4 adults, 2 children. The character interactions were great, service was very good even though it was Easter morning and very busy, and yes, several of us, maybe all of the adults, got a second entree as a side.

2 Likes

Don’t order eggs as a side entree. They were god awful. We found the experience over-rated. The characters were fun, the view meh (it was a cloudy day) The service was nowhere to be found. The eggs ruined the meal.

eek

Pictures of the deliciousness.

9 Likes

I love it. I’ve been three times and all were good, the first 2 were great. This last time though our waiter was abysmal and the whole thing has been Chapek’d which was kind of sad. That said I’ll still be back.

2 Likes

I have also been 3 times and each was fantastic. Topolino’s breakfast is probably my favorite WDW meal right now. And yes, you can still order more than 1 item. I usually order a substantial entree such as the steak or quiche, a side of the sour cream waffle (which is heavenly!) and the fruit plate for the table to share. So basically all the pictures @Dreamer shows above….yum. They will bring more pastries, waffles and bacon for the kids if they ask as well. Characters are so cute and they come around several times while you are there.

2 Likes

Love it!!! I’m even getting a Lyft or Uber to Riviera for my breakfast there since it’s doubtful the Skyliner will be running in time for a 7:30 breakfast slot (and now I’m far enough in to my countdown that anything later is gone). I’ve never found the eggs to be “abysmal”. The first time they were runnier than I prefer, so the second I asked for them to be scrambled a little on the hard side and they were perfect.

3 Likes

Oh yeah I’ll add the character interaction is some of the best I’ve had on property. They do a little song and dance and usually get so into it. It’s cute.

And I agree the steak, quiche, and waffle are the top 3 entrees. Those potatoes with the quiche are the best!

3 Likes

Get extra croissants, they’re delicious with the jam.

1 Like

I’ve had the privilege ONCE w/ @LTinNC82 and breakfast was GREAT!!! I thought our server was fine, personable. I don’t care about character greets, at my age w/o children in tow, but they were silly and humored my NuiMo :laughing: I think the quiche at GF is better than Tops but I can’t wait to go back and take DH.

2 Likes

I will note…if you’re gluten-free, expect cookies rather than gf pastries. Unless things have changed a lot recently.