Top 5 Non Character Restaurants

We are not doing the dining plan, but would still like to have 1 or 2 really nice sit down dinners or lunches that are non character. Do you have a top 5 must eat restaurant list? We like seafood, Asian, and American food. This is our first trip and it’s a little overwhelming trying to plan it. Also, any other tips are much appreciated. Thank you!

1 Like

'Ohana, California Grill, Via Napoli, Mama Melrose and Raglan Road…

artist point is my all time fave. The picks we’ve made for this time are all new to us- California grill, narcoossee, kona, Marrakech, and flying fish

I really enjoy whispering canyon cafe, wolfgang puck cafe (not the dining room), and mama melrose.

Raglan Road, Boma, Liberty Tree Tavern lunch (not dinner!)

Raglan Road is always fun. I would suggest Ohana but it’s been hit or miss lately with a lot of liners.

We love Asian food and found Yak and Yeti to be really good. Make sure to go hungry and save room for the pineapple skewers. Mama Melrose and Via Napoli were also very good. Love Be Our Guest for dinner too. Lots of great choices, check out the menus on the app, that has always helped me to decide.

Narcoosee’s, Flying Fish, Raglan Road, Via Napoli and the Grand Floridian cafe for lunch because they serve the Grand Floridian Burger and it’s really good. They changed the burger a couple of years ago but if you ask for the original they will make it…I asked in December It’s a burger with lobster tail, asparagus and hollandaise sauce (original one).

I’d avoid Raglan or DTD in general with all the congestion from construction. So, Jiko, Via Napoli, California Grill, Sanaa, and Flame Tree are very solid picks in my experience. I can list others but you said 5. :wink:

Thank you so much for the suggestions. We are going in December and I had no clue how hard planning would be. I can barely keep up with all the abbreviations. :smile: Please keep the suggestions coming! Thanks