Toothsome reservations desserts?

We are just going for dessert one day in July after park closes. I have made reservations but I’ve heard toothsome takes a long time once you order.While I do want to experience the atmosphere , i dont want to wait all night.If we do a to go order I don’t want to walk around with our milkshakes on way back to HRH. Is there a lounge area for desserts only? Or do you recommend we just keep our reservations and hope desserts come out without a crazy wait?

2 Likes

Yes. As you walk in there is an entire shop of goodies and to the left, inside, is a QS milkshake bar.

You can just walk in and get your shake and every kind of treat you can imagine!

Thank you ! If we just do QS shakes do they have seating? Like a small lounge area etc? I don’t want to walk or stand holding them they are huge

1 Like

Yes. There are a limited number of tables, chairs and couches. If you go at a peak time, like dinner or right as the parks close, it will be slammed and may have to hover around to get one. It’s first come first serve

1 Like

When we went to Toothsomes last month-middle of June-we went around 3:30 pm. There was literally nobody in the quick service area, and the restaurant itself was only about 25% occupied. We got seated right away at our table and had eaten our meal, ordered and eaten dessert, all in one hour. When we left a little past 4:30 everything was packed with lots of people waiting around outside to be seated.

2 Likes