Tonys parade or minnie fireworks?

Would you do tonys party for parada viewing or minnie plaza fireworks party? Family of 4 with dd9 and dd7
We have never been to mvmcp before so dont know what to expect. We also are going to the first one on 11/8 so im nervous its going to be crowded with bloggers/etc
Any thoughts?

as the parade has 2 showings and has numerous great views all along the route, I would say the fireworks is you best bet.

2 Likes

Any idea people start staking out spots for parade or fireworks?

We found a good spot for the parade near the shooting gallery in Frontierland. We were able to sit on a concrete tree surround and the kids were able to stand on it. Perfect viewing spot for our family.

1 Like

I would not pick Tony’s.
Worst meal and dinning experience of our entire trip.

Most recent trip?

1 Like

Yes in August.

1 Like

Well that’s disappointing. I had read that it had improved over the last year or so with the new management.

I have to say I was warned by liners. The waiter was rude and was rushing everyone to turn over the table. The food was way sub-par and we aren’t picky. It was way worse than Olive Garden. I would def do Plaza next time.

1 Like

I just got back from Disney (Trip report forthcoming) and opted to do the Cruella’s Hideaway party for MNSSHP (which is the Halloween version of the Tony’s party). I wish I would’ve done a fireworks party instead. This party was not worth the money…unless you plan to stay there the whole time and drink alcohol. The hors d’oeuvre were mediocre at best…and I would’ve much preferred to have a good view for the fireworks…with the two parades, there was plenty of room for the second one.

1 Like

Having two parades does lean me toward doing fireworks dessert party. I did get tickets to epcots frozen dessert party so i was thinking parade option would be nice too. To many ways to spend money at disney :upside_down_face:

1 Like