Tomorrow is FPP booking day!

I’m just too excited to even pretend to focus on work right now. Less than 16 hours until I have that one last little bit of advance planning done. Then it’s down the home stretch. September cannot come fast enough.

13 Likes

Best of luck tomorrow morning!

Good luck tomorrow!

Me too! I’m worried how it will go - mainly because there are 8 of us, and I’d like to get us all on the rides together. Hoping it’s at least somewhat possible! Good luck :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I call this day, “The second time all my well laid plans get blown-up!” Good luck!

(180 days / ADRs being the first time!!)

6 Likes

Haha, well I think this has become a food centric trip for me so my best laid plans will be ok. I’ve got plenty of time with my preplanning even before FPP, so that can’t be a bad thing. Right?!?

1 Like

My plans go through so many drafts! My DW thinks I enjoy the planning as much as the execution of the plan. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Well you can dream, plan, revise, repeat all year. The actual trip only gets you a few fleeting days. She could be right.

3 Likes

Remember to check for overlapping times if you can’t get the same time for all 8. This has worked well for me in past. Sometimes only off by 5 mins.

2 Likes

I think I may just enjoy the planning more… Takes my mind off things for 11 months VS 1 majical week… Hmmmm… It is pretty close.

4 Likes

I hope everything is going smoothly this morning!

1 Like

let us know how it went.

1 Like

Don’t we all?

1 Like

Hmmmm.

Nope. As much as I enjoy the planning, I’d rather be at WDW than sitting at home (in the rain) planning.

1 Like

I like planning, but only do it because of how much I hate standing in lines and not having complete information.
Just checked in to see how FPP day went for @Scott_is_Goofy

1 Like

Well, I survived!
I went through a lot of “oh wait, that’s right after I eat. But that’s right before a meal. I know that will be a brisk walk across the whole park” BUT I got them all in.
Narrowly avoided accidentally putting myself on Mission Space right after lunch at Marrakesh. I somehow don’t think that would have worked out well for anyone.
Day 1 at AK: Couldn’t get FOP, but I guess that’s why I will be at the gates before 7:00 AM EMH. I have EE at 9:15, Dinosaur at 12:30, and Kilimanjaro Safari at 6:30. Really want to do that later in the day/ closer to dusk and hopefully the animals will be more active then.
Day 2 at Epcot: TT at 10:15, Mission Space at 12:35, and the Seas at 5:30. I’ve got a 4:20 dinner reservation at Le Cellier so a nice relaxed ride along with fish should be about the speed I can take.
Day 3 at MK: I got pretty lucky on this one. Splash Mountain at 9:25, 7DMT at 12:05, and Space Mountain at 5:30. I think having a late dinner at 8:10 probably made this a bit easier.
Day 4 at HS: Jiminy Cricket, SWGE has messed up everything you can do on FPP! I made a beeline dash toward SDD and got a 4:35. Decided for Star Tours at 9:05 and the 1:15 Indiana Jones Stunt Show.
I also picked up a pass for Frozen on day 5 in Epcot. Whether I keep that or not will depend on if I make it/how I feel about it following day 2. I loved Maelstrom and haven’t been since the changeover.
Overall, I’m pretty happy with what I was able to get. All my plans are updated and looks like I’ll have plenty of time to hit it all. 60 Days to go!!!

9 Likes

Congrats! looks like a great trip

IMHO Frozen is Maelstrom with Frozen characters

1 Like

I loved Maelstrom, I love Frozen, I hated FEA. I won’t bother riding it again.

2 Likes

I loved the folklore and the outside drop of Maelstrom.

The FEA ride is the same ride, tamed a bit, and with half finished tableaux of Frozen IMO.

I will probably ride it again, but wouldn’t sweat it if we got distracted and didn’t make it.

1 Like