Tom Sawyer's Island or Swiss Family Tree House

There is a meme limit?

Squawk, squawk, noise, yelling, lightning, squawk, terrible song, time to go.
But AC

1 Like

shock-shocked

4 Likes

Stop talking while I’m interrupting. I still LOVE the Tiki Tiki room. I remember in 1971 being totally amazed & enthralled and I’m still impressed/enchanted w/ the detail and fun.

5 Likes

Hear hear! We have tried several times, but never once made it all the way through that show. We find it so horrid we always end up leaving halfway through, despite our best intentions. The whole attraction should be razed and something put in its place!

1 Like

It could just be a cool place to eat Dole Whips…

2 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

3 Likes

I want to ban people now :face_with_monocle:

but I can’t pull that off like some ppl @sanstitre_has_left_the_building

5 Likes

(he’s not terribly successful on that either TBH)

4 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: true

I can’t do it b/c it sounds too mean, just can’t do that.

4 Likes

The refurb that added Iago was an abomination. The original and current versions are fun, catchy, air conditioned delights!

5 Likes

OH! Iago is gone? I haven’t been back in there in many years.

2 Likes

Yes! He was there during the “Under New Management” refurb. It was indeed awful, but he’s gone now so it’s just fun and catchy again.

4 Likes

I choose to believe that your poor review of Tiki Room is solely due to the horrible Iago overlay. Classic Tiki Room is a healing balm.

Also this. (At Disneyland you can actually do this. Don’t know if that has ever been the case at WDW.)

5 Likes

4D96C8A1-ACF6-4A25-A0FE-70B5FDFF40EE

2 Likes

You can!

3 Likes

Oh good! The last time I was there you couldn’t because of Covid. (At least I believe that was the case.)

1 Like

Yes, it stopped for a bit but this year you could eat there again!

1 Like

I think of attractions like the Tiki Birds as a cooling station where you can rest and be entertained.

2 Likes

FIFY