To Upgrade Or Not To Upgrade: Is That Even a Question?

Wow, I feel like my DVC stays have been messy but this takes the cake! And makes me confident in my BWV/Poly split for next year. You guys will have SO much fun! (Although I would have been very tempted to keep the BRV part!)

3 Likes

Nowā€¦it could go from epic to perfect if you could manage to eliminate that whole running 26 miles partā€¦

:grin:

7 Likes

Ha!

The idea of being able to monorail to and from MK after marathon was just the ultimate for me.

1 Like

Oh I totally get it! And Iā€™m sure thatā€™s why BRV has decent availability sometimes and that makes me happy enough.

1 Like

LOL, I moved my last 3 nights to BRV (found some points to rent last minute) and now Iā€™ll be close to MK for our post race meet up. I did the opposite of you since itā€™s just me by myself and snatched up a last minute available ASMovies for the first 4 nights to save a few bucks on those nights (I stalked WDWā€™s system cuz there is no availability).

I know BRV need updating but I havenā€™t stayed at Wilderness Lodge since my first trip as an adult which was 2009 (they were being built I remember). I loved the resort and Iā€™m excited about checking out Geyser Point.

Also, Iā€™m very excited for your choicesā€¦Poly is on my list!

3 Likes

Thanks for this explanation! There were some holes in my knowledge about what you were looking for when since you were so secretive, and I just had to know! (Marketing works! :rofl:)

BCV and Poly are my two favorite resorts. Youā€™re going to have so much fun.

3 Likes