That is a perfect spot!

2 Likes

My Nutcracker

12 Likes

It took me way too long to get this. :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

Same I looked hard for a bird. :joy:

5 Likes

What a wonderful evening! The cousins were able to join us for dinner, so it was a grand party of 10.

My favorite relatives are the ones you can go without seeing for years, but when you see them again, you can pick up right where you left off. DC1 is definitely one of those! :heart:

We heard booms when we left Narcoossee’s at 10pm. Anyone know if they were testing fireworks somewhere tonight?

We got back to the room around 10:30pm. It’s a real bummer about the view, isn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Oh, well beggars can’t be choosers!

A huge, huge thanks to @sliddlenc_686656 for helping us get the reservation set up AND making sure we got to our dinner reservation in plenty of time. She so ROCKS!

Having spent the afternoon at the AKL pools, then quickly unloading the van, showering, and getting dressed up for dinner, the room was an utter shambles. So, spent the last 1.5 hours getting everyone situated for bed, unpacking, hanging up wet clothes/towels, and getting organized for our first park day tomorrow!

20 Likes

I heard fireworks going off when we were sitting in American Adventure Pavilion at 9-10pmish. Couldn’t see em though and they weren’t coming from the monstrosities

3 Likes

We’re pretty sure they weren’t coming from MK, unless it was echoing oddly. :thinking:

1 Like

They were at the Marriot. They had a big show apparently. Saw it discussed on FB

5 Likes

Memorial Day celebration?

Yes

1 Like

5 Likes

Are we ready to ROOOOOOOPE DROOOOOOP?!?

We left the room about 7 min later than I had hoped. We were in line at the toll booths at 7:03, about 10 cars back.

The rightmost lanes had red lights, but those were turned to green a few minutes later, so everyone shifted over and we were able to move up a few spaces. So, if those lanes are red, I’d suggest getting in the rightmost green lane but be ready to cut over. Just be careful of others trying to zip by to do the same.

Tolls opened at 7:15am on the dot.

20 Likes

18 Likes

18 Likes

Ok, how does this submitting wait times work? :laughing:

3 Likes

Nope, I’m clueless. Someone spell it out to me like I’m a 5 year old and I’ll try on the next ride.

Ok, that was a sloppy RD. Offsite plus our rookie run with DM’s chariot.

The 7 minute tardy on leaving the room, figuring out who was carrying what, security, etc.

We used the clear bag technique for security, giving it to DD20 who wasn’t carrying anything else. It contained our metal sunscreen bottle and our 2 large anker batteries. And she did NOT set off security.

The metal playing card case in the park backpack carried by DS16 did set it off. The two small anker batteries in my purse also set it off (we think). We’ll put all that in the clear bag next time.

4 Likes

You have the new version of the app? There are little “clock” icons at each ride. Tap it and it should guide you through it.

I had the same problem!

ETA: In green, top left of each ride section once you get onto the main page for the park you’re in.

ETA (again): Thanks for the awesome report with all the food pics. Loved seeing Narcoosee’s bc that’s our next priority stop for food goodness on our next visit!

5 Likes

Go to the park on the home page and hit the green clock

7 Likes

Behind plan but having fun and no one knows what the plan is but me so whatever!

:white_check_mark: 7DMT
:white_check_mark: SM
:white_check_mark: Buzz

In line for Pirates and then snack! MOs queued up!

18 Likes

Yes!! As long as everyone is having fun! Sounds like a good morning!

4 Likes