To those waking tomorrow at 7am

three-finger-salute-good-luck

15 Likes

Don’t ask why I’m still up but it’s live now just update your app in the app store or apple store.

3 Likes

OK, not gonna’ lie… this looks pretty slick

1 Like

I woke up just to watch and see if everything goes smoothly and how fast liners figure out how to game the system.

4 Likes

Your glass is half full most of the time. 5 words, a few dashes, and a plus sign?
:rofl: :rofl:

Seriously - I hope it’s slick, too. I’m sure lots of folks are dreading the change.

5 Likes

Also, tax was almost a dollar.

4 Likes

Do you have to link anything or does G+ automatically know your park reservations?

Does basic Genie know your ADR’s or is MDE been turned entirely into Genie?

(My phone is basically dead and can’t update. New phone was supposed to arrive yesterday! I really wanted to play with Genie today!!)

Tax is on top? I hadn’t even thought about that. Taxes here are included in the price. I just assumed this would be too.

Oh my credit card bill is going to be ugly.

3 Likes

4 Likes

So, at 7:04, the earliest or FIRST available SDD was 12:15? Those are going to go quick. Should be interesting to see if they hold and release blocks of LL throughout the day.?

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll be curious to see if refreshing will bring up closer SDD times. And what time they’re completely sold out for the day.

1 Like

It did for me this morning when I updated the app. It went straight to my park recommendation to have me select park preferences.

2 Likes

It looks like it, but it has a spot to add in and/or search for ADRs

It looks like “my plans” link is missing from the new MDE. I can only see Today’s Plans. There used to be a link to look at all plans… future park and ADRs.

1 Like

This is a common issue people are experiencing. You can find it all, but have to “Search” for it.

3 Likes

Hmmm this is what I found

And then my future dates with park res are highlighted

2 Likes

It automatically knew things but made them much harder to find tbh. Headed to park now.

2 Likes