To Disney World We Go! (Enablers unite!)

We are 3 days out and it looks like this trip will actually happen (knock on 🪵). DS4’s preschool has a confirmed case. Fortunately (??) DS was out sick all last week so he didn’t come in contact with this child in over 10 days so we are in the clear! I honestly think we will all end up with it by the end of this school year- I am at the point of acceptance with this but let’s wait until my trip is over first pleeeease!

My dad is super excited about the trip. He called me yesterday to tell me he got a new Mickey shirt. :two_hearts:

I am heading to the store tonight to stock up for the family while I am gone. After that, I just need to pack and finish up two more work days. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

18 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

:white_check_mark:Boarding passes secured for tomorrow’s flight. We got A group!

9 Likes

YAY!!! Have all the fun!!!

1 Like

Here we go! Boarding begins in 20 minutes. Flight is supposed to arrive at 9:30 at MCO. No checked bags so we will head straight to ME. The plan is to start a AK and see where the wind blows us from there!

17 Likes

18 Likes

This makes me so happy!!! Safe travels.

4 Likes

Have all the fun!

1 Like

HI DAD WE’VE BEEN WAITING TO MEET!!!

I am giddy with excitement over this :heart:

7 Likes

You and me both sister!

3 Likes

4 Likes

You might know this from before but that moves quickly.

Yay for wheelz down and DME-bound already! You’re making good time!

2 Likes

It was speedy indeed! We are on the Magical express ready to go!

15 Likes

We are heading to Dinosaur for our first ride of the trip!

20 Likes

Ugh! Where did this pixie dust in my eye come from?!

Seriously though, soak up every minute. Smell every rose. Savor every bite. Hug and hold hands. You’re never too old!

3 Likes

Good morning, beautiful!

Best park day!

1 Like

Dinosaur :white_check_mark:
Flame tree BBQ✅
EE x 2 (dad looooved!):white_check_mark:
Now in line for FoP

8 Likes

Dad had a blast on FoP. I didn’t give him any spoilers for any of the rides this trip and it is paying off big time!

We are hopping over to Epcot to soar around the world, thank some Phoenicians, and check our mail on the farm. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

The Phoenicians need thanked!

13 Likes

And now some pixie dust!

11 Likes