To all who come to this happy place; welcome. (including you out of state folks!)

I just loved the Oogie Boogie Halloween vs the regular Halloween. I am hoping on an announcement soon on the Villains Nite and Star Wars Nite after hours parties.

2 Likes

Is that what’s it’s called this year Villians Nite? I loved it too. We did all the treat trails with characters, the spooky trail in the brother bear playground area (why is the name escaping me?) and saw the parade. But mostly we rode all the rides like Guardians, RSR and IC with very little wait. I watched the Villianous Water projection show from our balcony cuz DD was tired since we had done daytime too. This time I won’t do that.

They give you so much candy. We had a backpack full of it. And we brought it home on the plane. That was honestly really fun and the characters were great actors.

2 Likes

Villains Nite was I think in addition to Oogie Boogie. It’s been so long I forget now :rofl:

1 Like

Karen, an hour should be good at that time of day. My rule of thumb is take the amount of time it should take if all goes perfectly (25 minutes or so for DL-LGB), double it, then round up, to allow for traffic snafus. So, 60 minutes is good. You’ll almost always be early, only rarely cutting it close. But not worth anxiety/possibility of missing plane over 30 minutes. (Traffic was bad in Anaheim today. I-5 was closed at Disneyland Drive for 8 hours. Can’t prepare for that! Big troubles getting to the parks today for many.)

4 Likes

Villians Night was scheduled for one night in.April (or May?) 2020. And Star Wars Night was in August 2020 (think there might have been two of those?). I didn’t ask for refunds for the tickets I had for them. Supposedly those that kept their tickets get first crack at signing up when (if?) they are rescheduled. If dates won’t work for me, I can get the refund then. Have to see how it goes!

4 Likes

Thanks. Traffic there doesn’t bother me, except when the airport is involved. I can’t wait to be back, just 2 more months. I wanted to go sooner, and could have by myself but could not find 4 days that both of the kids and I were free at the same time. So July it is.

3 Likes

SORRY I’M SHOUTING THIS LATE BUT I AM SO EXCITED WE ARE ALMOST BACK TO OUR REGULAR TRIPS. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

As soon as we start to see more entertainment, I’ll bet they go right back to these events, starting with re-scheduling those cancelled ones!

This is definitely the time and place to be shouting!!! I have been grinning all afternoon with the announcement. Now they just need to get Tea that you love so much back! I know we were looking for a trip to try one based on all the excellent experiences we’d seen and heard from them.

2 Likes

When the universe gives you a sign like that, there’s no ignoring it!

1 Like

We are making our First DISNEYLAND trip in August. We have been to WDW several times (including Christmas last year​:mask::christmas_tree:) and with cheap airplane tickets, we’re headed out west this summer! Very excited; kids are really excited to try out the ‘other Disney’. 67 days!

7 Likes

Yay! Let us know if you have any questions.

3 Likes

Starting to feel real! I bought my 3-day hopper for November! Waiting for reservations to open.

7 Likes