To all who come to this happy place; welcome. (including you out of state folks!)

16 Likes
5 Likes

I was just reading about it :heart:

4 Likes

This is the moment we’ve been waiting for since we cancelled a trip the last week of Feb 2020!!!
I’m not crying, you’re crying!

Ok, now to go book a hotel room because we’ve had the park reservations all set since we gave up on being able to get in for Avengers Campus opening day.

9 Likes

Good luck!! Glad you’ll be back soon!

2 Likes

I’m so excited that Disney has confirmed this! I’ve had tickets, hotel, reservations and even airfare booked for 7/13-7/15, but was afraid to get too excited in case it didn’t happen. But now I can do a happy dance!

7 Likes

Yay, Darcy!! We ran into each other in DCA right before closure last March! Glad you will be back soon!

1 Like

Woohoo!!! My trip isn’t until October but I just checked and the room I had booked at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn has a discount running so I get to rebook and celebrate not having to reschedule this trip yet again! :tada: Very excited for my first time & it’ll be a solo trip so if anybody’s around Oct 20-24 and wants to meet up for a Liner drink let me know!

9 Likes

@Wahoohokie Woo hoo!

3 Likes

Karen and Lisa must be thrilled too!! I’d bet they are making reservations right this minute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Please if there are any reservations I can help stalk and get for any of you let me know!

4 Likes

The kids and I will be there Friday evening, July 23- Monday night July 26th. And then, since I didn’t want to give up my already planned in case DL didn’t let us in trip to Florida, we are headed East. We fly from Long Beach to Orlando on July 27th for 7 days at WDW and 2.5 at Universal Orlando! I’ve wanted a 14 night trip for years, so I am making it happen on 2 coasts. Plane tickets on 7/27 were $67 each the other day, so I took that as a sign from the Universe that we were supposed to do this crazy thing.

10 Likes

All I can say is, thank you Disney for finally letting us visit (and ride rides, not just eat). I needed this today, it’s been a rough few days around here.

9 Likes

Yay!! You’re going to have the best time!! Much needed and well deserved!

4 Likes

Sending big internet hugs my friend until we can see eachother in person :heart: You all are going to have a blast! Let me know if you want a BB or the
AP Terrace reservation. I’ve been randomly checking :blush:

4 Likes

Woohoo! We are reserved for 7/6 - 7/9. Had some 4 day park hoppers from last year that we didn’t get to use. My daughter is very excited.

2 Likes

Sending hugs back! I have booked Cafe Orleans and the AP Terrace thing. It seems as though Lamplight has not released any yet. I want to get BB on 7/26, but that date isn’t open yet. Thanks.

2 Likes

Bryan @btw760, since you drive in So Cal a lot more than me I wanted to pick your brain. Our flight leaves from Long Beach at 11:40am on a Tuesday and we will have a rental car. Normally that has been a 25-30 min drive, does giving ourselves 1 hour to get there at that time of day seem reasonable? It’s always rush hour right? :rofl: So leave DL by 9am to get to LGB by 10? The rental car lots are right there at the airport entrance.

1 Like

Thanks Bryan. I recently came across the selfie we took at DCA. Seems like it was forever ago!

1 Like

Check the menu out here too! Reservations open on the 28th. Jessica loved the Poke last time but wants to try the pizza next. I wanted their sliders but don’t see them offered. :blush:

3 Likes

And I saw Park Res’s are 120 days out now. Checked my Paradise Pier res and it looks like hotel guests get a 7 day jump by the way I counted. I’m coming in October but can get my park reservations next week.

Edit: I want to squeeze in HHN at Universal and if DLR offers it Ooogie Boogie or whatever this year’s version will be called. When we went in 2019 they only offered these things certain days but they aren’t available yet so it makes it hard to pick what days to reserve. I’m gonna base it on what it was in 2019 and hope it’s the same. Then HHN was on Saturdays for sure (that’s when we went) and Oogie Boogie was on Sundays (that’s when we went) so I’m thinking I’ll book DCA for Sunday and DL for M and T and leave Saturday open for HHN. If there is an oogie boogie bash I’ll cancel Sunday’s because I cannot burn the candle on both ends…I tried that last time it’s too much. But if there isn’t one I’ll have a reservation.

4 Likes