Tips on getting a V&A Reservation

I’m super excited! :grin: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :joy: DH says we will go to Victoria & Albert’s next year in honor of our 30th Wedding Anniversary! We’ve never been!

So, is this a hard reservation to get? What are tips on getting a reservation for Victoria & Albert’s?

4 Likes

It’s definitely hard to get, but not like it was before they skyrocketed the prices after reopening. If you book further into your trip you should have a good chance of getting itin your 60 day adr day.

1 Like

$295 for dining room. It’s still cheaper than French Laundry. Though I am told French Laundry is better than Victoria & Albert’s. I haven’t been to either.

2 Likes

I can’t compare, but I will say V&A is a really exceptional experience.

1 Like

Have you seen people getting this this way? How many days in?

I ask because I’ve looked on a number of my trips and it’s never been available. I have resigned myself to the idea that if I ever get to go it will be by stalking and a bit of luck - and the trip will be planned around when I get it vs panning it when I have a trip.

3 Likes

I have noticed availability when booking reservations for both my April and my Labor Day trip, each were 5 nights in length. Not every night, but I was shocked that I had the option at all. I definitely think the new pricing has had an effect on their bookings.

2 Likes

Well that’s reassuring at least. It could be that my time of year to visit is just tougher

I have dreams of creating a long weekend trip to just go and do this.

2 Likes

Yeah I think it’s definitely something you gotta plan your trip around whenever it is you can get availability.

2 Likes

I shouldn’t get myself too excited? Does reservation finder work for this?

1 Like

I can’t find the page again but it showed it was closed on Sundays and Mondays.

1 Like

That makes sense. I think Citricos is also closed those dates and they share a kitchen.

1 Like