Tips for Disney VISA Meet N' Greet

For multiple trips I have thought about doing the Disney VISA Meet N’ Greet at Epcot but never ended up doing it. Now I see there is one at HS for Star Wars which would certainly supply some pictures with characters that we haven’t met before. I would be interested to hear from anyone who has done either (or both) experiences and learn any of your tips of when to go. Thanks!

For the HS Star Wars meet and greet—we went right at rope drop to the Chewbacca meet and greet (regular line) then did some other things and then came back right when the Visa meet and greet opened to see Darth Vader. I think the meet and greet is now with Kilo Ren. But, I’d still suggest the same plan of attack if you want to see both Chewbacca and Kilo Ren. The Epcot meet and greet has typically been between 1 and 3 members of the fab 5—Minnie and Pluto are most common when we go. I’d suggest doing the Visa greet at Epcot before you go to the Character Spot as the interaction in the Visa greet area is much more personalized and you might see more than one character at one time. We have had some great fun with Pluto at the Visa greet at Epcot. They used to give you a free 5X7 print out at the park, they no longer do that—they just put it on your memory maker now.