Tiffins and kids? Anything decent for them to eat

Wondering if there’s anything except pasta at tiffins for my 7& 8 year old to eat. I would really like to try to eat here but if my kids will hate it I guess it will be a bust😞. Thanks for any help

We went there with our kids 12, 10, 7, 4 and everyone was very happy. We originally booked it just for the rivers of light dining package. It was the week it opened and I was afraid we wouldn’t be able to see it without the package. My kids are not adventurous eaters so I was worried about what they would eat, but thought we would give it a try. My 12 year old ate the pasta off the adult menu, but the chicken or pork would have worked for him too. The others ate off the kids menu, one was very happy with the grilled chicken, another had the salmon, the little one had pasta. I think there was steak too. They all loved their choices and actually, it was one of the places where they ate the most. With the dining package they could get salad for an appetizer, I don’t remember the other option. And the dessert was delicious too. My suggestion is to definitely try it. We loved it. This is a dining experience that is incredibly well done. We will always remember it. We will probably go back, although price is a factor for a family of 6 especially :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

We ate at Tiffins last week, it was amazing and my favorite meal of the week!