Tickets linked to MDE?

As my FPP day is swiftly approaching, I thought I’d look into what MDE looked like right now. I’m worried that my tickets aren’t linked properly. I have a room only reservation and then tickets that I purchased before the change in ticket structure. Shouldn’t I be able to use said tickets to book FP within a 30 day window as if I were staying off property? There was a problem getting them linked in the first place and now I’m scared they won’t work on FP day. They certainly aren’t letting me book any FPs now. Do I just call IT or am I worried for no reason?

If you have an on property room, and any tickets linked to your MDE, you should be able to select FPS at 60 days.

I would call IT. Yes, you should be able to make FPs for the next 30 days.

2 Likes

I remember when traveling to WDW wasn’t this stressful!

I would call IT because I would expect you could still see FP for the current 30 day window. :question:

2 Likes

I only had a room only reservation and tickets purchased thru undercover tourist, of course my tickets were purchased before the day specific release.
I was able to book at 60 days out with no problems, it will not work until you reach your 60 day mark, with your reservation you will be abke to book your entire trip

Anyone with a ticket can make FPs for the next 30 days. If you have a ticket purchased outside of a package you should always be able to make FPs. Then, the 60 day window opens.

2 Likes

This is what I thought and why I am concerned. Now to find the time to sit on hold with IT…sigh. Wish I had caught this sooner, but I thought it had been fixed.

1 Like

If you can call during the day, I’ve found the wait to talk to IT pretty short, and they’ve generally resolved my issues quickly.

1 Like