Ticket discount for Canadians

I guess the low Canadian dollar is hurting Disney… They’re offering 25% off WDW park tickets to Canadian residents. You can purchase through Feb 2017.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/special-offers/multi-day-tickets/?CMP=SAC-FY16_SOC-FB_WDW_TRA_CAN_CarouselTicketOffer_ENG_UPP-9.17-9.23-8808-Fans-Core|FB|4161801.CN.AM.01.11

1 Like

I’m hoping that Disney will continue to have sympathy for our CDN $$ with a great discount too.

1 Like

That would be super… Depends how much they’re hurting, I guess. But this ticket pricing makes me hopeful for room discounts!

Anyone know if these “exchange certificates” can be linked to MDE before arrival? It says they will have to be exchanged to MYW tickets at the gate or Guest Services. Does that affect the ability to pre-select Magic Band colours or to link them to our current trip? Thanks!

I’m about 99.8% sure there will be a number on the exchange certificates to link to MDE. Since you have to order them from Disney anyway, you can double check when you’re buying. :slight_smile: