Tiana opening this summer

Sorry :disappointed:

2 Likes

Thank you for asking this because even after I knew it took me forever to find where it said that! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Geez, pay attention people! :pirate_flag:

6 Likes

Those went fast. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I dunno I might be mistaken but this seems to be a less and different in the amount of dates previews. I am chalking this one up to fateā€¦While I would have liked my family to experience it I have no business anywhere near the ride at this point

4 Likes

I reserved the 2-3 PM slot on the 12th for the DVC preview. Took about 35 min. I was 3500-something. The 1-2 was booked up I suppose.

Excited to see it of course.

6 Likes

Congrats on getting a time slot!

1 Like

They werenā€™t supposed to drop until tomorrow, but they dropped early and my favorite CM came through! To make things better, my mom was already coming but my sister who moved halfway across the US last summer is flying in to join us too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Congrats! So great youā€™ll have the whole family!

@ThorKat in case this is new informationā€¦

4 Likes

Itā€™s a good thing @ThorKat is not still a CM or Iā€™d be debating how much Iā€™d offer her to make me her +1. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

She could make some serious not cash.

1 Like

I missed that news.

Whyyyyyyyyyyy? I enjoyed her never-ending reports that I dipped into sometimes. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Because fireworks crowd control isnā€™t very fun :wink:

6 Likes

I can understand that. Still sad for you though.

2 Likes

No need, Iā€™m fine with my decision. I didnā€™t need a job, I was just bored. Plus I got paid to see the utiladors! :wink:

8 Likes

Donā€™t worry - nobody gets everything for free :wink:

See you 7/6!

:blowfish:

4 Likes

You are going to be so annoyed by me pointing out all the things! :grin:

2 Likes

Leave that to the guide, mā€™kay? :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh- so swatting patrons with that light up wand was discouraged?? Go figure.

2 Likes

Iā€™m one of those nerdy, donā€™t talk when the teacher is talking kidsā€¦but if you poke me Iā€™ll memorize where we are and then you can tell me all the things after :rofl:

3 Likes