This was an entertaining read - A Disney fan complaining about the park's "wokeness"

I was only offended when Donald became a plant on The Three Caballeros, then they all disappeared. :frowning_face:
Oh and the People Mover reopening date constantly moving…
Otherwise, I’m always still in the bubble. Colored hair, tattoos, piercings, cat eye contacts…meh. If the CM is happy, I’m pretty sure that would make my experience still an amazing Disney Experience.

10 Likes

I mean I miss Mr. Toad but that’s another one that kids just wouldn’t recognize, and the chance to have a more meaningful meet & greet with princesses (for free, even) was a pretty good replacement for Snow White when they built another ride where she could show her face. If it wasn’t for change there would be no butterflies.

4 Likes

…wonder if the person hiding in the shadows reporting posts realizes it’s not anonymous…?

7 Likes

“If it wasn’t for change there would be no butterflies”

What a lovely way to put it! :heart:

8 Likes

Is it possible to inadvertently flag a post or is it a two step process?

I just noticed it was even there! :slight_smile:

2 step process I believe.

I’d test…but it’s like firing up a flare and alerts EVERYONE. I’d rather not create headaches :laughing:

3 Likes

I mean, Belle would look kind of fantastic with a nose ring. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

It’s a 2 step process, in fact you have to hit the flag, choose the reason and then submit so it’s 3.

5 Likes

Excellent, so I didn’t trigger anything by mistake! :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

…and this is exactly why I asked and didn’t test it myself!

3 Likes

Thankfully 2 step :sweat_smile:. I’m always accidentally bookmarking stuff and have often almost flagged friendly posts :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

I was afraid to read the responses here expecting a Facebook war. Turns out, I like y’all even more!!! We don’t have to agree on all things but another win for the TP Liners!!!

16 Likes

Same.

5 Likes

TP liners >>>>>> FB all day.
We will NEVER agree on what constitutes as a snack, but general human decency is still approved on all fronts!

34 Likes

I need a forum crash course on how to see things like that.

2 Likes

I accidently delete my own posts on a fairly regularly basis. :joy: #flailsatscrolling

9 Likes

I follow “God” on Facebook and the page just shared an article about this opinion piece. The quoted tweets and other comments are BRUTAL if you are interested in seeking out the post.

Also, apparently the author of the opinion is a district attorney in Nevada.

6 Likes

God is a super fantastic account to follow across all the platforms.

10 Likes

I was there then but didn’t ride it. We were going to go on it back then, but the lines were really long so we skipped it. Also we really didn’t know what it was at that point. I rode it for the first time during our November 2019 trip.

1 Like

This is obviously the right forum for me! And that’s all I’m going to say about that since I’m newer and could say more but am resisting. :joy:

13 Likes