This may be a silly question

I realize that Disney can and does raise prices on whatever, whenever. I am trying to decide if we should get the DDP for a December trip. Do the prices for the dining plan stay the same until the end of 2020 or could they go up with no advance warning?

The last few times they have increased them they have only gone up a few dollars. It usually increases when the packages are released for the next year. I don’t know if that new price also applies to new bookings for the rest of the year?

1 Like

They have raised prices for DDP at random times. When we got it for 2018, they raised the prices at the turn of the new year, so we paid less than those who booked after 1/1, as we had booked when the packages were released. It typically goes up a few dollars each time.

1 Like

Rather than worry about it, I added the DDP to our reservationsite yesterday. Especially after seeing the change in ticket pricing yesterday, with no advance warning as usual, I figured lock in everything that I can. I can always modify and remove things from my reservation. Room rate, a bounce back offer, and ticket prices have been fixed since November.

1 Like