This made me laugh

This made me laugh about our canceled trip.

8 Likes

I guess you have to laugh so you don’t cry. I cannot imagine doing all the planning and anticipation and then having to cancel. So so sorry that you had to cancel trip. Hope you can reschedule soon

2 Likes

We had to cancel too. Planning to try again in May!

1 Like

We changed from 4 nights at POR to 6 nights at Pop Century over Halloween. Splurged on MNSSHP for DS4. Now trying to figure out family costumes

3 Likes

We splurged by adding 2 more nights in late May/early June to make up for the larger crowds we expect in early June as opposed to this week.

2 Likes

We splurged by adding two more nights at BRV, early next week. It was either that or leave early and try driving north with the fleeing natives. :joy:

You know, I hadn’t thought about maybe adding days to our trip in Nov/Dec, but the kids are already missing a week of school so adding onto the end is out, and I’m pretty sure I can’t (and don’t even want to) go earlier, because that puts me into Thanksgiving/Black Friday.

It just means we’re headed back to the World to use the tickets another time (at value season!). I’m really glad we opted to just get 2 one-day tickets instead of getting military hoppers, because those would expire in December.

1 Like