This is How Old

I thought of a fun game some of you may want to try. I’m going to share a picture below of someone in my family and share a ride, attraction, etc. that opened that year.

:point_up: This is how old WDW’s new Fantasyland is, including Under the Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid, Be Our Guest restaurant, Enchanted Tales with Belle, Storybook Circus, etc.

:point_up: This is how old Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is. (It opened two years after the rest of the new land.)

:point_up: This is how old Pandora: the World of Avatar is.

:point_up: This is how old Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge is, including both the Disneyland and WDW versions.

So, what have you got? Submissions can include Disneyland, Disney World, Universal – whatever you want.

22 Likes

What about you?

This IS fun!

4 Likes

Interesting article. To summarize, nothing much interesting opened in the year I was born. Sounds like they broke ground on BTMR and also Epcot.

7 Likes

Thank you for asking! :blush:

:point_up: This is how old Disneyland’s New Fantasyland is, including refurbs of existing rides and the addition of Pinocchio’s Daring Journey. It’s also how old Tokyo Disneyland is.

19 Likes

So you are how old Epcot construction is? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

The living embodiment apparently :rofl:

4 Likes

Lol, love it.

This is scary
This is how old the original location of Carousel of Progress is from the New York Worlds fair.

20 Likes

By the way, people born before 1955 are allowed to give submissions, too, if applicable. :joy: Disney has been around 100 years so I’m sure you’ll find something relevant. :wink: Unless you were born in Sicily in 1920. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

This is how old the Castle Cake and Tower of Terror is.

18 Likes

Looking back through old Universal attractions makes me realize how little it now resembles what I visited in 1991.

3 Likes

What a fun idea! It was hard to find a photo of just me, I’m usually with someone!

:point_up_2:This is how old Walt Disney World is!

24 Likes

I have another one but does it need to be a current photo? Or just someone that is the same age?

3 Likes

This is how old Tom Sawyer’s Island is…and the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh!

20 Likes

However you want to do it!

3 Likes

I’m assuming those are listed right to left? :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Nothing opened my year :sob:

WAIT WAIT! Something did!!

This is how old Hoop Dee Doo Revue is

21 Likes

Pish, posh! I’m sure there was something … maybe a Disney movie?

2 Likes

I found something :smiley: :smiley: and it’s a good one too~

4 Likes

This is how old the animated short Winnie-the-Pooh and the Honey Tree is. It was released the day before I was born.

22 Likes

This is how old Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln is.

23 Likes