Thinking about Jellyrolls

Hey folks…I’m looking ahead to my trip during the week of Thanksgiving and thinking about taking time one evening to visit Jellyrolls with the husband. We are staying at the Boardwalk and haven’t had the Jellyrolls experience before. I’d love to hear your thoughts about the show and things I may need to consider. Thank you!

2 Likes

If you like piano bars, singalongs, request-driven performances and generally being goofy, it’s excellent! If you’re expecting something more serious, look elsewhere.

Beer is cold, bartenders are busy, I’ve never seen a time where each table wasn’t filled, but it’s not that large a place.

There’s a cover charge in addition to the drink prices (which are high), but worth it IMO.

2 Likes

Bring small bills for tips and to requst songs!

3 Likes

I haven’t been since they re-opened but before Covid it was always fun. It’s loud and usually crowded but it’s a great place to drink, sing loudly and have fun.

2 Likes

Quilter here: when I read your title I was not thinking of food. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I have no idea what this means. Off to Google.

1 Like

Here you go :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Ahhhh

1 Like

What everyone else said. It was great when I went about 10 years ago, but a lot could have changed.

I didn’t know this about you! I’ve only made a few quilts and 2 of them were t-shirt quilts. But I thought the same thing about the title!:rofl:

1 Like

We went in March and had a great time. We got there about 30 minutes before they opened and stayed until after midnight. They do not sell food, but your server will bring you free popcorn.

1 Like

Every time I see this thread title I think about how I need to do more ab crunches. :rofl:

7 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like