Thinking about a change

With the additional rides added to EMM, I’m highly tempted to add it to our trip. We are not getting park hoppers, so this would change what days we are doing some of the parks, but it might be for the better. Please weigh in!

Note, unless it’s an early evening, we will plan on an afternoon break. On AK day, this break will be hanging out at AKL for a couple of hours for lunch and animal observation.
Previous plan as follows:
Arrive Friday, WLR, dinner at the new Snow White experience
Saturday MK (RD and HEA party)
Sunday E (RD, eat around the world, early night)
Monday HS (RD, dinner FF, Fantasmic)
Tuesday AK (RD, lunch at Sanaa, ROL)
Wednesday MK (PPO BOG, or lunch if 8am open, dinner at CG, early night)
Thursday E (RD? Late arrival?, dinner at R&C?, illuminations?)
Friday open
Saturday DS/departure day

As of right now, they have not release EMM for March, but if they do, we could switch to the following:
Arrive Friday, WLR, dinner at the new Snow White experience
Saturday MK (RD lunch at BOG and HEA party)
Sunday E (RD, eat around the world, early night)
Monday AK (RD, lunch at Sanaa, ROL)
Tuesday MK (EMM, dinner at CG?, early night)
Wednesday HS (RD, dinner FF, Fantasmic)
Thursday E (RD? Late arrival?, dinner at R&C?, illuminations?)
Friday open
Saturday DS/departure day

This would allow a better window for SDD fastpasses as well.
Note, I’ve never been to BOG, so that’s why it’s on both itineraries. I question if we could get an ADR for CG, we’re not looking for during the fireworks or anything. (1) Is this plan “better” enough that I should pull the pull on it and try to change my ADRs now? Leave as is until closer? (2) What are the chances they don’t do EMM? Do I make plans with the assumption that EMM will occur, knowing that it might not?
Only other adventures we are thinking of adding Fantasmic! VIP dessert party (dates not released)-so we don’t have to worry about rushing FF dinner, and we are going to do the Behind the Seeds tour, as Living with the Land is a favorite (figure this can be scheduled closer to the time).

Thanks for your help!

Maybe make a few extra ADR’s to keep your options open. Thursday is morning EMH at Epcot.

1 Like

Oh! I’d missed that about the EMH for Epcot as I’ve moved our days around. Hmm, may need to move HS even later then.