Things you should not do while Lining

I am trying to Line but it is obvious I should not watch Lewis Black and Line at the same time…What about you?

2 Likes

One should not attempt to reprimand one’s children and “line” at the same time- people make me laugh and that spoils my vicious mom face.

5 Likes

One should not try to do ANYTHING else while lining. It’s scientific fact that NOTHING will get done anyway. So you may as well just grab a drink and settle in.

6 Likes

Do not watch a movie that is slightly over your kids’ heads because they will keep asking you about things you know nothing about because you were Lining! :anguished:

2 Likes

Driving! Seriously. I drive all day for work, and I blame that for my seriously low chat count. Sometimes I wish I could just pull over and line.

One should not try and line before getting out of bed in the morning. Makes the process that much more difficult!!!

Drinking. (Drinking ANYTHING). Liners are funny and lining and drinking can cause SNARFING (liquids shooting out of your nose)

5 Likes

I have snarfed a time or two.

2 Likes

or in your case @MDU walking, driving, drinking, sitting, and meeting me at your house. LOL

1 Like

I’ve burned a couple of dinners as a result of trying to Line and cook…

2 Likes