Things Disney should have done during the “break”

:joy::joy::joy: I have heard of the castle cake but never seen a picture of it! What were they thinking??!! What year was this?

1 Like

it was around 1996 or 1997- I was 10, and to a 10 year old, it was glorious.
Now, it is just obnoxious. But 10 year-old me in the 90s was in awe of the castle cake.

2 Likes

I was 10 too! And yes it was just magic at that age - of course my bedroom was also bright pink and lime green so obviously my 10 year old taste should be questioned lol

1 Like

Oh my… Never saw that before.

:rofl:

1 Like

I loved the castle cake!

I don’t think I am asking for much… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Work out the kinks in RotR so it can run at full capacity without breakdowns every couple of hours.
  • Spaceship Earth refurb. (looks like they phoned ths one in and have decided to postpone)…back to the 70’s we go!
  • Remi’s Ratatouille Adventure (mentioned above)
  • Tron Coaster (mentioned above)
  • Guardian’s of the Galaxy coaster
  • Update Muppet Vision 3D film.
  • Update PhilharMagic film.
  • Update Rockin’ Rollercoaster theme to something new (I beleive the rumor was a Monster’s Inc coaster).
  • Strip out Stich’s Great Escape and put in Vanellope Von Schweetz - Sugar Rush.
  • Switch out Dinosaur Countdown to Extinction with Indiana Jones and pack up Dinoland USA and put in the Indiana Jones theme.
3 Likes

completely revamp dinoland!!

1 Like

Restaurantosaurus and Countdown to Extinction and The Boneyard have to stay. Everything else can be revamped.

They could re-theme the boneyard to be an archaeological dig with Indy. Indiana Jones is an archaeologist by trade. :smiley:

Countdown to extinction is the identical track layout as Indiana Jones Adventure in Disneyland. It would be pretty easy to re-theme it.

Not sure what the themeing of Restaurantosaurus could be modified to. May still fit into Dr. Jones’ world.

1 Like

Nope. I was at Animal Kingdom opening week and would like to see SOME of it stay true.

I’ll throw a fit. LOL

1 Like

My two cents: no thanks.
I just don’t think Indiana Jones fits the concept of Animal Kingdom as well as Dinosaurs do.
If you want to re-theme the dig to include Indy, I could get behind that but really I think he belongs at DHS.

1 Like