Things about last Trip

1st when did they change the sky liner to only run for an hour before park open?

Staying at pop made the line extremely long in the mornings.

With this I decided to drive to Hollywood Studios, I didn’t know that the coned off the parking lot and you couldn’t enter before an hour before park open, is that new?

AFAIK it’s always been that way

Yes, but it moves quickly. In December I was waaaaaay far back but on board in probably 5 mins.

Nope. All parks parking lots open 1hr before parks do. Occasionally on a fluke you can catch them “unprepared” but most of the time you should expect to be turned away if you arrive more than an hour ahead

Sorry you had some inconveniences with transport. Hope it was otherwise a great trip!

3 Likes

Our trip was great, but the sky liner was moving slow. On an EP day we walked out at 7:30 to go, wasn’t in a big hurry with the LL times we had. For some reason the Line was next to the Hippy Dippy Pool, it was past the 1/2 way point on the building toward Everything Pop. I stayed in line and the DW and DD went back to the room. They had nearly 30 min until we got to actual station, gave DW time to pack up the room for the dreaded drive home coming. This is the first time I’ve seen it move that slow.

3 Likes