The World's Longest UOR Trip! (For our family, at least)

Beef Pastys are much better

2 Likes

I agree. The pumpkin pasty was a disappointment.

Cauldron Cake on the other hand… I can’t wait to go back and have another one of those.
I share it with the kids because they will take some of my frosting. I’m all about the sponge. It’s so rich :yum::yum:

3 Likes

:smirk:

2 Likes

Remind me when your next trip is. Next year?

3 Likes

I hope so, but we have nothing booked yet unfortunately :confused:

3 Likes

We are back to Dockside. It was getting mighty hot…although, humidity isn’t too bad. Time to rest a bit before we meet back for dinner…then back into the parks for the Hogwarts lights show.

Probably gonna nap. Yeah.

4 Likes

I didn’t mind it cold. My wife did, though. I just felt the ratio of pastry to pumpkin was too high. Needed much more pumpkin.

3 Likes

You got time.

But reservations are open for next summer!

1 Like

Completely agree!!

1 Like

Really?

1 Like

Rooms are, not sure about packages

I’m missing something somewhere. I go to the universal site, choose dates, and I only see through January 7th. Do you have an AP?

Try this
https://reservations.universalorlando.com/ibe/default.aspx?hotelID=14843&lang=en-us&hgID=641&currID=1

I did my last original booking 18 months out

1 Like

MVT have got offers to August 2024 I think, @PrincipalTinker shared a link with me but I want Nov so it’s too soon. I can book a room a year out on hotels.com.

1 Like

Thanks @bebe80 & @missoverexcited !

2 Likes

Sure.

PS, Loews Hotels booking site is also like that one. You can book from there too.

1 Like

Smart family :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

SW flights went on sale and I found at $93 rate with this “back door” link…

The cost for a 10 day / 9 night HHN trip with an AP and Express Pass for HHN house is $3500

I think the “debate” in my house will be how I won’t be able to only go once… IMHO each extra trip is $1200 - $1500…

I may be about to start a “fight” with my wife… I miss UOR too much - especially HHN…

I’m not “fishing” for comments or like I just need to “vent” my thoughts…

8 Likes

Flights from UK are prohibitively expensive for July 2024 :frowning:

4 Likes

Nope nope nope! You said you’re not going back til 2026 after Epic U opens, Larry you’re driving me crazy with your obsession :angry: What about me, what am I gonna do while your away gallivanting around again!

:laughing: :rofl:

5 Likes