The World in 11 days (live trip report)

Kitties are adorable! Glad you made it home safely.

5 Likes

Glad you all made it home safely! My daughter gets a rash (heat hives) that looks like that from the extreme heat. Not exactly a sun rash. The first time she got it, she had been practicing for HS volleyball in a sweltering gym in August with no fans going. Now she has to be very careful in the heat. Maybe that’s what you have.
Anyway, sometimes it’s good to get home! Glad you guys made the most of your trip and had some fun with your friends!

(ETA: Sorry @LTinNC82, I just read your post above where you talk about the heat rash.)

6 Likes

Thank you. Yeah, either that or reaction to the antibiotic :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to hear about your trip!

2 Likes

That could be it. It was extremely hot. Yesterday 103 :hot_face:

1 Like

There won’t be any live reporting here, I will probably do a Shenkel list on chat though.

3 Likes

I understand. I had to give up doing it live, so I could enjoy time with my friends and family. Live reporting works better for solo trips

3 Likes

The song that played when I rode GotG is in my head.
I’m obsessed.

Which songs did you get @Dreamer ?

6 Likes

We got Conga on our last ride. Don’t hate me but I was disappointed. I don’t love that song.
We had One Way or Another twice and Everybody Want to Rule the World twice.

3 Likes

Lol at the Forky not trash!
I went to flush the toilet in Epcot last June and knocked my wrist on the the toilet paper thing I think. Off popped my Vanellope MB into the toilet as it autoflushed. She’s a goner. (I had a spare in my backpack. A plain color. Always keep a spare as I lose them frequently).

4 Likes

I never liked Conga either, but I thought it went so well with the ride. It was so fun.

Ugh, I am beating myself up for not having tried to ride it more than once!

4 Likes

Have you ever had excema before? I got it for the first time in my 30s. Could be that, especially if asthma runs in your family as it’s on the same gene.

4 Likes

I had Conga too and I loved that ride as well VC and Hagrids are my tie for USO as well.

1 Like

I want all the songs!!

5 Likes

I don’t think I can wait another year to go back. I might try a weekend getaway. Would be nice to find someone who also enjoys rides to travel with me. I had to hang out with the children.

5 Likes

Not like this. I really think is allergy to the antibiotic. The timing, the way it looks, it all makes sense.

4 Likes

First time I got excema I thought maybe a drug allergy too (but not antibiotics for me). I got mine all over my whole body and it itched incessantly. Luckily I haven’t gotten it in a little bit. It’s a terrible thing so I hope that’s not what it is for you and it’s getting better.

1 Like

I did a solo trip and it was glorious. I like family/friend time too but there’s something nice about escaping. I’d join you and ride the roller coasters (even the ones that make me black out, ahem Hulk) but I’m doing more foreign trips in the near future now that Covid is over (ha ha ha ha ha). :wink:

5 Likes

I had a massive allergic reaction to antibiotics early in the pandemic. I ended up in hospital which was terrifying at that time!! Have you had the antibiotics before?

2 Likes

Agree

1 Like