The World in 11 days (live trip report)

Time to say goodbye to our friends. :sob: Our flight is not until 9:45 pm

8 Likes

After leaving UOR, we drove to Gideon’s bakery in Orlando. It’s in the middle of nowhere.

Sadly, it’s closed today.

7 Likes

Oh hello there, I’m back!

8 Likes

A quick visit to DS for a proper end to our vacation.

The very first restaurant to the right coming from the Lime garage. The Polite Pig. Works for us.

12 Likes

3rd attempt to try the famous cookies. What are the odds I can actually get in this time?

10 Likes

It was a 10 min wait. My lucky day.

DD9: oh, a cat! I love cats!

11 Likes

We tried 4 cookies (each of us got to pick one). My rank:
1: Cookies and cream
2: Orange pecan
3: Peanut crunch
4: The original

13 Likes

Oooo I haven’t tried the orange pecan yet! Cookies and cream is my fave!

5 Likes

That’s sad!

1 Like

Yay!!

2 Likes

What didn’t they like about it? The speed? Spinning?

2 Likes

How did you feel two hours after Polite Pig?
It tasted so good, but I was quite sick to my stomach a few hours later.

2 Likes

I’m ok. Definitely a heavy a meal though

2 Likes

The 3 adults didn’t like it. One doesn’t like rides in the dark, gets motion sickness. The other 2 are terrified of drops and said they felt unsafe. They were all ok with 7DMT though. I don’t get it :woman_shrugging:.

3 Likes

7DMT has a good bit outside? I love the both.

2 Likes

While I was still on antibiotics for my acute cellulitis, I woke up feverish and with a sore throat.

Lasted for 2 days. I’m sure it was viral. Could well have been covid.

Today I woke up with an itchy rash all over my body. No idea what’s the culprit. Sunscreen? Something I ate?

No one else in my group got sick at all (thank God)

I am generally a healthy person. It’s bizarre I have had to deal with all of this. I’m glad nothing was really severe.

4 Likes

And we are back home. Glad to see our kitties again. Thank you for following this report.

16 Likes

Polite Pig is so yummy! Glad you finally got your cookies. I’m looking forward to trying the orange pecan.

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing your trip with us!

3 Likes

Could be either or even heat rash. I know after a lot of exposure to extreme heat and sun I get it. Usually a couple days into a Disney trip in warm weather.

5 Likes