The World in 11 days (live trip report)

Our friends we allowed to enter at 2:55, but we were told to wait outside and come back at 3:10. :roll_eyes:
It felt a little passive aggressive since there was an empty waiting area inside.

8 Likes

There was a blue umbrella right outside of Space 220 and no line

I asked about our 2 unused WtP tickets from magic kingdom :smiley:

She told us we could use it to ride anything we wanted at Epcot except for GotG! I let DD9 decide since one of the unused tickets was hers. She said she wanted to do TT again. :smiley::smiley:

And then some pixie dust: the CM gave as 4 LLs for TT instead of 2 :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:!!

14 Likes

Going up to space, pretty cool

7 Likes

DD9: “Wait, are we actually in space?” Lol

13 Likes

Ordered moon rocks for the kids and diet coke for me

But it was so cool and tasty, I decided to get another one for myself

11 Likes

Our friends were a few tables behind us. Service is super slow. They still had not eaten anything yet.

9 Likes

We had both Remy LL and Soarin LL for 4:30-5:30, so I was hoping to get out of Space 220 in an hour, but nope. I canceled Soarin.

Meals, finally. DH had asked for an extra appetizer (he wanted to try both) and we were all full. After so long near the window DD12 and I had motion sickness. Meals were left almost untouched.

8 Likes

The whole thing took almost 2 hours and gave me motion sickness. This is a one and done for us.

8 Likes

It was 5 when we left Space 220 and our Remy window ended at 5:30. We had to hurry. It also looked like it was going to rain. DH wanted to use the bathroom. I asked him to meet us there

In France

11 Likes

DH took the wrong way. He turned towards Mexico instead of the shorter counterclockwise way. :roll_eyes:

This was going to take a while. I knew about the 15 min grace period, so I was able to remain calm. I told my friends to go watch the Beauty and the Beast sing-along that was about to start (one of them is a huge fan of Belle). I waited for DH outside.

8 Likes

This makes me nervous, haha, Suspenseful!

4 Likes

20 years ago I would have been angry, but I’m older, wiser and classier now. I patiently waited.

DH got there surprisingly fast, but now we had to wait for the end of the sing along. We took some pictures. I look terrible in all of these photos. I’m exhausted (and it shows). Still having a great time though.

13 Likes

You do not look even slightly terrible!

10 Likes

They are out, one more picture, let’s go!

11 Likes

You are too kind! :heart:

4 Likes

It was 5:44, we tapped, it turned green, we were in!
Phew

10 Likes

I was excited for my first time riding Remy. It’s cute and fun, like MMRR. We all enjoyed it.

4 Likes

Agreed. Pretty sure she would not be able to look terrible if she tried :rofl:

4 Likes

The return times for Soarin were too soon, so I had to wait and keep refreshing until I got a doable window.

Next up is FEA. We had about an hour to walk around WS.

9 Likes

Early evening is a great time to enjoy WS.

10 Likes