The weakest solo trip report of all time

I don’t know how to answer that.

2 Likes

That’s weird. Because you have a decidedly Australian accent in my head, but with a hint of Greek and Russian thrown in.

:wink:

5 Likes

With enthusiastic jazz hands.

3 Likes

It’s the only way to go.

I look at the non-solos and think “freaks!”

4 Likes

Weird but ok.

1 Like

I genuinely feel sorry for some of them. Being chained to someone who doesn’t want to have a good time? Noooo thank you.

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Where “good” is very much defined as “doing what I want to do when I want to do it”.

1 Like

Yeah, That’d be weird as I’m not into dudes. So some sorta hostage situation would need to be happening. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not exactly what I was implying…

1 Like

What’s your plan for RD?

Waiting in line for 7dmt. I’m second guessing this. Losing valuable empty park time. But it’s short; so it should be ok

2 Likes

Did it though? Did it really?

1 Like

Well, as a writer, we know it is often more interesting to start in the middle of the action and get the boring stuff out of the way quickly. So, you know…it is all about being good literature.

4 Likes

Well, now you both have me laughing out loud!

2 Likes

Op: success?

1 Like

8:51 were being let on

5 Likes

Perfect

Flashback:

As Barry was sampling his berries, Matt made his way into Barry’s room looking for his next victim: The Mouse. He’d been smart, hiding around the corner as Barry left, catching the door before it closed. Soon, Matt was rummaging through drawers, luggage, until he’d found what he’d been looking for. Nestled, hidden really, between two unused towels: Mickey!

Greedily, Matt grabbed hold of Mickey and started for the door. Only, he was no longer alone. There, silhouetted in the doorway with the morning sun behind, was Barry. Why was he back already? It was too soon. He’d been caught.

“What are you doing?” Barry asked, then shoved the remaining half of his buttered muffin into his mouth before changing the plastic butter knife in his hand to his right.

Matt, in a panic, held up Mickey, poised ready to twist off his left ear. “Don’t move, or Mickey’s losing a lobe!”

6 Likes

I was just thinking the same thing…

1 Like