The Wait is OVER!

Just booked a short trip for March 2021. We’ll be celebrating my son’s 13th Birthday at our Happy Place! Hoping things return to a little more normalcy by then but we’ll take what we can get. I was able to purchase park hopper tickets but haven’t been able to get any information as to how they will work. Has anyone else heard how the park hopper is expected to work with the continuation of the reservation system? I assumed I’d be able to book multiple parks but that doesn’t appear to be the case. Excited to have a trip on the books again as we were supposed to be there right NOW.

3 Likes

As of right now, park hoppers are useless. Who knows if that will change. We keep hoping so. But the park reservation system will not allow park hopping for the time being.

1 Like

that’s basically what the CM just told me but I’d rather have it on the tickets for 2021 and just have them refund me closer to the trip date if it looks like they are going to not have them.

Yeah. Makes sense. The tickets for my wife in December are park hoppers, so I figure we’ll end up with about an $80 refund by the time we go! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! It’s so fun to have a trip to look forward to!

1 Like

Congrats. Under the old system, you’d be booking ADR’s already. The further we move on from that, the crazier it is to me that it was ever 180 days instead of 60 or 90.

3 Likes

When I booked our rooms for April 2020, the CM said to go ahead and put the park hopper option on the tickets in case there was park hopping. We will have PH on our December tickets to remove, but it can wait.

1 Like