The things you've never done

Splash? Any reason?

After riding Kali River Rapids, I was the “lucky one” that was totally drenched and was miserable ended up leaving the park early. So I avoid any rides with the chance of getting wet.

I know, I know, I’m a terrible person
::ducks head in shame::

I can only think of 3
Main Street Trolley
O Canada!
Frozen singalong

I think one of the rules should be that the attraction must be extant, so anyone who hasn’t seen this is off the hook in my book. I mean, you can’t go back and ride it. Not that I’d advise you to do so even if you could.

2 Likes

Probably a good idea. No use crying over spilt milk, as they say.

1 Like

On the other hand, it’d make old folks like me look like WDW superfans compared to the young 'uns.

True. Which means we get to “gush”. And, of course, such terminology only applies to those are are old-timer superfans.

1 Like

I’m so old, I think I’m even pre-gush.

Wow. You ARE old. :wink:

Yes. I might wax enthusiastically, however.

What’s really funny about this @Pod and @ryan1, I didn’t even give that much thought, as I had no intention on ever enduring this attraction. It was a bit of an oversight, as I just recently saw the Guardians building being built on and around its location, and didn’t connect the dots.

I still think it still counts in a way (for me at least), as I had many opportunities to take in this attraction over the years, but never did.

However, based on your criteria, I now present my modified fifth selection: Slinky Dog Dash.

1 Like

See, now that’s something you can remedy, and I’d recommend it. We loved SDD, especially at night.

1 Like

ETA: I took the first image for this joke. Not sure why it says, “Peter San”. Should have picked a different one!

1 Like

It should be Daniel San!

Yes, exactly. I can only figure that when Google siphoned off the image, it made sense on the web page it originated from!

So, for the purposes of this thread, we’ll pretend that @Pod’s real name is Peter.

1 Like

Well of course! Mr. Miyagi didn’t know the word for “wane”.

I have not been in over 2 years, so I’ll list things that were open in 2017, are still open now, and I want to get in on my next trip:

• Country Bear Jamboree
  • Mission Space
  • Jedi Training Academy
  • Lion King

I always try not to nap, but dang it’s just too hard, I think I’ve slept through that ride more often than not, but I do really enjoy it. It’s just too darn comfy and that slow movement… ahhh! Nap heaven!

1 Like

Ellen’s Energy Adventure and Carousel of Progress were always my go-to nap spots. Too bad they got rid of Energy. They better not get rid or CoP!

2 Likes

There aren’t many things I haven’t done, but there are a few:

• Most every meet and greet, aside from those we’ve stumbled upon, or seen at a character meal, we (DW and I) have never met with characters
  • River Boat
  • Magic Carpets of Aladdin
  • Pretty much any dance party or sing-along or training kind of thing (Pirate, Jedi, Princess, etc.)
  • Triceratop Spin
1 Like