The serious preparation now begins

You’re damn right I do.

8 Likes

Aww, he’s cute!

Wait wait wait… like, not for any amount of time at all …??! Not even to pop out to the store?

Woah.

Or indeed to visit WDW for 2 weeks? :cold_sweat:

Did you mean you’re not taking your Kindle at all or just not to WDW (but will take it on your trip)?

If you’re not taking it at all, but you have a phone, remember that you can download the kindle app and load up your books on your phone. It’s not as great for reading, but it is great in a pinch and less room than two pieces of electronics.

1 Like

I hate packing, I always pack to much. With that said I’m 90% packed for our trip, we leave in 2 weeks.

1 Like

Don’t forget, Florida actually has Wal-Marts and Targets.

1 Like

I am at WDW same time as you. My problem: I never really unpacked from my last trip in December! I need to sort through it all. But I did finally settle on my rental car and paid for that (thank you, Priceline). I like your biz card case idea for the wirey things. I usually use plastic ziploc bags for the smaller ones I am not using.

1 Like

He’s clearly a boy. Look how pretty he is.

Nope.

Last year when I went away two of my friends moved into my house to look after him. They’re doing the same this year.

No. As you say, there’s the Kindle app for iPhone, so I’ll manage with that.

I said that.

If only there was some way to know if you had modified your post.

Because if you have, then the above post is a lie. And if there is one thing I simply will not tolerate it’s lies.

As well you know.

1 Like

Poor Calvin, I wonder how he would feel knowing he’s been dragged into this feud

2 Likes

There is also a kindle app for the ipad. Much easier to see than on the iphone.

Yes, I’m taking my iPad, too, but not to the parks.

He’s rising above it. He’s very magnanimous. I’ve raised him well.

1 Like

Such as lies about writing implements?

1 Like

Two wrongs don’t make a write.

(See what I did there? It’s a clever pun.)

2 Likes

Whoshagooboy???

(I’m sorry, that is my natural reaction to any and all dog pictures. It’s entirely involuntary.)

2 Likes

He’s a very good boy.

Mine is ‘Hi puppy’ regardless how old the actual dog is