The poll is faulty! Scroll to comment 3 if you’d like to help

Ah. I was confusing Holiday Magic (aka, Christmas decorations, etc) with Festival of the Holidays. Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Ive never been for the FotH. Do they put a food guide out in advance? Id love to plan eating around the world!

They do. There is an app for Food and Wine that also has the other events. In reality, the booths at FotH seem to be more dessert oriented than savory.

1 Like

:unamused: oh well, it wasnt y I was going anyway. Just didnt even consider this as an option.

How silly of me - I was thinking your trip was right before Christmas! After I went back and looked at your dates - particularly the 20th being on a Friday - I realized November, :woman_facepalming:.

Which is doubly silly as I know that date - we’re arriving at Destin, FL, for yet another karate tournament.

But HS that Friday for you could still be good, as it’s the Friday before Thanksgiving.

1 Like

That could just be my view of it…

Okay, I went back and looked at the app for 2018 and it was mostly sweet stuff. That’s the year we went. However, 2019 had a lot more savory dishes. Hmmm.

1 Like

Quite alright! I’ll let you know how it goes! I would guess that the busyness of the week before thanksgiving will reflect the busyness of the week before Christmas :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This chart could be very helpful, @Broph1988.

1 Like

After examining this chart, the best thing to do is visit each park on a Tuesday &/or Wednesday, so 4 weeks at WDW.

:hugs:

5 Likes

I love this decision making logic. It is completely perfect and cannot be challenged. By DH :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

What time do buses get to HS? Are cars let in sooner? Just trying to plan when to be there.

My experience was walkers were first (which I was among), first buckets of Skyliners next, and just at about the same time the Skyliner guests were getting in line the cars were parking and Uber/Lyfts pulling up and letting guests out. Buses were definitely last, from what I saw, but it might have been just the 2 mornings I was there.

1 Like

Thx! Ill be walking to. What time should I be there to be around the begining of the line. I dont need to beat everyone, but I would like to get there b4 the buses and skyliner crowds.

1 Like

i arrived 1st time around 8:45 and was 5-10 groups back. second time 8:30am and 3rd-ish

i think either is great for opportunity to be walk on for one high demand attraction

1 Like

i don’t know now but at 8:30 arrival i was near the front - 2 or 3 groups back

1 Like