The Plaza Breakfast

What is your opinion? Worth the money? If I have an 8:15am reservation and MK opens at 9 will I be losing valuable time? I am hoping we can be in and out in 30 minutes. Is this wishful thinking? The reservation is for Sunday of President’s Day weekend.
Thanks!

I am going the next day. I had an 8:40 ADR and used the reservation finder to get an 8:00.

How long do you anticipate it will take you to eat and get out?

I am planning close to an hour. It may be quicker, but my FPs start at 9:25 and I hope to do at least two attractions first.

I just added the menu for this on TP and it looks delish. I hope it is as tasty as it looks.

We did The Plaza breakfast last trip. It was a solid meal, nothing spectacular but we enjoyed it well enough. DH and I both thought the biscuits and gravy were way too salty and not that appealing, but everything else made for a good meal we would certainly try again. We had a late breakfast around 9:30 if I remember, but it didn’t take very long - about 3/4 of an hour if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Eh, i don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility. It might be closer to 45 minutes, but not by much. The biggest “issue” you run into is that you certainly won’t be getting any PPO benefits and you will be at the back of whatever lines develop at the ropes, but beyond that… I say go for it. I really enjoyed my breakfast back in December.

3 Likes