The "Oh My God! We Don't Have Any Plans and I'm Freaking Out" Trip Report

I think it is. You have to wait until the pics fully upload before submitting the post and the time it takes to do that is really long sometimes.

8 Likes

You donā€™t say :smirk:

8 Likes

Tis what I said :rofl:

9 Likes

7:25am

Aaaannnd weā€™re back home. Under the heading of ā€˜Not Surprisedā€™, DH forgot his CPAP machine.

Never fails. At least he remembered before we made it out of town this time. When we went to DC to get married, we were boarding the plane before he remembered. Had to get my assistant to break into the house and overnight it.

15 Likes

With me, you must always assume User Errorā€¦

9 Likes

That stop at Starbucks gave him time to remember.

7 Likes

DH needs an oxygen concentrator which is a little different in that we lease/rent? the machine and Medicare/Tricare pay for it. Since we donā€™t own it, when weā€™re away from home a week, our local medical equipment place contacts an equipment place where weā€™re going and has one delivered. And then picked up after we leave.

All of which is to say, Iā€™m wondering if itā€™s possible to rent a cpap at a destination if at some time one has been inadvertently left at home. By possible Iā€™m meaning not exorbitant.

5 Likes

DHā€™s aunt and uncle lived in Plant City - or on the western outskirts. They had a nursery business and raised the most amazing house plants. They made a comfortable living in their older years selling at a local market. I loved wandering around their stock. They couldnā€™t understand how I canā€™t manage house plants and I was amazed at how easy they made it seem.

6 Likes

Received Swolphin room ready text at 8:55 while we were stuck in Polk Co. Traffic.

Tapped in at 10:04. Only 2hr 20 min for our 90 min drive. Not off to a rousing start, are we?

Timing our wait for FOP as we speak.

Things can only go up, right?

21 Likes

But youā€™re there! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Aw love it when people have the wisdom to start at the BEST PARK!!!

11 Likes

My favorite. Donā€™s 2nd fave. He likes Epcot for some unknown reason.

6 Likes

Eh. He canā€™t be perfect.

5 Likes

Always love the view!

20 Likes

Gorgeous photo!

2 Likes

92 minutes for FOP (the things I do for science).

Light lunch at Satuli - kidsā€™ bowls and blueberry cheesecake. Saving some.calories for dinner tonight - location still TBD.

After lunch, wandering thru the animal exhibits and probably KS.

Weā€™ll see.

15 Likes

So we made it thru Gorilla Falls before he decided he had enough. Too many people, too many smells, and too many sounds for him. But 4 hrs for him is really good lately.

Just checked in to Swan. King room, 12th floor, view of Boardwalk with HS and glimpses of EP in the background as well as a great view of the sky ovens. Heā€™s already crashed so no room pix.

Headed downstairs to chill for a bit and look around. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve been inside Swan before. Surely thereā€™s a bar open somewhere :grinning:

Snagged ADR for FF at 5:45. Should be a quick walk there and back.

18 Likes

Oh I see we would travel well together :laughing:

Awesome!

8 Likes

What will they think of next?! There is a bar - right here in the lobby!

15 Likes

Would love to see more of this resort, should you feel like taking photos. We have considered it but never stayed there.

4 Likes