The most popular show at Disney

Ok, not really. But where can we go to see EWP? Can I see it from the boat dock at MK?

1 Like

From MK you’d only see it well enough to know it’s out there…

You can get a direct view from the GF or Poly beaches. It does also pass Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, and I believe Ft Wilderness, but the view isn’t quite as good.

And if you were already at MK, those spots are easier to get to

3 Likes

Thanks. Maybe we’ll take a boat to Poly and have a beverage on the beach while we wait. Of course, I seem to be the only one who likes it so……

2 Likes

That was our plan last trip. We went to the Poly to sit on the beach to watch EWP and go to Trader Sam’s afterwards. Unfortunately, the weather didn’t cooperate and the parade was canceled. The first time we saw the parade we had never heard of it. We were staying at the Wildnerness Lodge, heard music, went out to investigate and got a pleasant surprise.

2 Likes

What a fun surprise!!

The first time we saw it was on the beach at Poly. It must have happened earlier back then? I recall waiting to fireworks and seeing it go by like a little show to help pass the time. The kids were young so I’m sure we didn’t keep them out until 10 or 10:30 sitting at poly after fireworks were done.

The last time I saw it we had a garden wing room at Contemp and I specifically asked for a room with a view of EWP so we could watch before we went to bed. The music was sooooooo loud. A few nights we were already in bed. Really thought my fam might kill me.

2 Likes

When Mia and I had a theme park view resort studio at GF I went out on the balcony to watch the parade and she was like “OMG, can you shut the door!?” :joy:

But yeah, if I was at MK and I wanted to see it I’d walk over to CRR.

1 Like

LOL! It really does grate on some people