The magic is gone. (At least not fully back yet)

Yessss—- I think that’s my problem. Just a sign but kind of fits with what Disney doing. Making a lot pretty generic.

3 Likes

I can’t stand purple and red together after working on a logo for an organization whose colors were purple and red. I still get a headache from thinking about it, and it has been nearly 20 years.

1 Like

I think what I like about the colors is that they are bold and differentiated from all the street signs across the country. I would be ok with other color matches (except the blue they used and the green you normally see, anything else is fine)

1 Like

How can they be confusing and unclear? We have the Heart Chart!!!

5 Likes

See! Z1! Easy peasy!

3 Likes

Happy to help. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

What a brilliant idea. :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve tried to stay away from that thread because it’s too large. Now I may get sucked into that rabbit hole.

What??!!
It’s the first thread I check every day.

4 Likes

Me too! I always need to start the day with a laugh. :joy:

3 Likes

Last night, I read through the last few days of the jokes and meme thread. Much less intimidating to see 4 new posts rather than 6000+ since the last time I peeked.

4 Likes

Within that thread is a very recent discussion on management of email and marking all as read.

Do this for that thread (and others) and then just manage what you have going forward!

(Right @Jeff_AZ ??)

4 Likes

I have so many unread threads, it is so overwhelming I don’t even try!

2 Likes

Lol, if it has stayed unread for more than a week, its time to dismiss and maybe stop tracking the thread, lol. U can also search the topic later. (I have a few trip reports that I have not followed this advice for, WILL finish :joy:)

1 Like

It is annoying when a trip report is SO popular (such as, by random example, @Randall1028’s) that when the weekend hits, and I’m usually busier and unable to keep up as much, that between my last visit and the next, there are 150+ new posts. Ugh! How am I supposed to have a life of my own with everyone having such a good time at Disney World???

2 Likes

I often go back into the thread and pick up at the bottom, though. And I need the numbers to go away. I don’t want to unfollow the thread I just pop in and out as I am able or want to.

There have been plenty of threads that I’ve unfollowed though :wink:

2 Likes

Wait Am I missing his trip report somewhere?

No, no. Sorry. I used Randall merely as an example of someone who ends up with a trip report thread that grows by hundreds of posts in a matter of a day, it seems…didn’t mean he is CURRENTLY at WDW!

1 Like

Ah ok! Thanks! And true I do like to follow those reports, but also very easy to get behind! (Just didn’t want to miss one! )

His Sept 2021 trip is one of them. I love his trip reports (badges and pics). But somehow I lost my place and don’t have time to find it.

1 Like