The Lounge

I am a poor substitue for Beyonce, @GlitchVonSchweetz! Try to behave (a little), @TianasPlace

1 Like

@Sing_a_ma_jig_Keli I wouldn’t call “the fountain” a poor substitute.

1 Like

@Sing_a_ma_jig_Keli, I can’t talk about our hometown with Beyonce! LOL I can’t wait to see you tonight!

1 Like

Wait…so is this the lounge??? Or is it a thread about the lounge? I’m so confused!!

1 Like

@GlitchVonSchweetz is going in the fountain in October. Just not sure she knows it yet…

2 Likes

What’s the fountain equivalent at HS? There is the Villains Party after the ToT, you know!

Let’s try to come up with something over cocktails!

2 Likes

OK, I have to go to a meeting. These work people are really interfering with my fun. :frowning:

How am I ever going to make it until November? sob

Carp. I can’t keep up!! If people thought chat was fast, they have no idea… I’m all over the dang place. Lol.

WDIM? What are we doing in a fountain?

1 Like

Want to fly down next weekend @maccys_mousehouse?

1 Like

I think you need a new badge as Queen of Peer Pressure lol.

3 Likes

You are right about that! It’s pretty hopping over here today. My unread tab keep’s getting more and more items on it. I love it. They can hate me for it if they want to lol.

2 Likes

I want to know as well.

Well of course I do @Sing_a_ma_jig_Keli but can you believe the boys start school right about then? Bah! Oh, and DH would disown me. That small thing. Thanks for the temptation though! I like to pretend to be a rebel!

1 Like

Wow… that’s super early isn’t it?

That’s rough starting school that soon!

I am confused. Is this the lounge or a thread about the lounge? I am lost!

3 Likes

My DD6 starts school the Wednesday we get back. I figure how hard can the first day of first grade be anyway?

lol @ATbeliever this is a thread about the Lounge being created. It’s a separate area that users are given access to once they reach a certain chat count. They are talking about that number because 2000 seems a little high, but they have given access to anyone that had 2000 or more chats on the old lines system.

2 Likes